honestly the way he talkin to his sister he seemed to hate me she don't know if he's be juss friends the way he talkin or if he wants to honestly idk why but I wanna be friends .. I have no effin idea tho
Alayiah Alayiah 22-25, F 7 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

When something has been "a long time coming" it means that it's over due or that it should of been done a long time ago. <br />
When someone quits their job and says "it's been a long time coming", it means they have been unhappy and needing to leave for a while.<br />
So your BF has been wanting to break up for a long time

Best Answer

Ohhhh .. Kay
If that then think he would at least be friends may take a bit but the way his sister sayin stuff he seems to hate me and I don't know why.

Best Answer

That makes no sense. If a person can still be friends with an "ex", then you could still date.
An ex is an ex for a reason. Let him go, be done with it and move forward. :)

Best Answer

When we were dating he was still friends with his other exs .. still talkin to them tho js

Best Answer

Staying friends with an ex is like asking your kidnappers to stay in touch.
FYI: anyone that collects ex's has self esteem issues. Don't become part of his "collection". I knew a guy like that and he had serious problems.

Best Answer

Ok .. I guess so but his sister prolly gonna ask him cuz he friends with his other exs. Should I be mad if he don't? He was gonna talk to me the day I caught him with someone else but I walked away should I have stayd nd talk to him or was it better to walk away then hear wht he had to say? Sry for the questions talkin about this making me feel a bit better

Best Answer

I don't know why I wanna be friens tho

Best Answer

You caught him with someone else and you want to be friends? Are you sh*tting me? You would just be enabling him to continue being an *******. Sheesh, get that loser out of your life and move on to happier situations.

Best Answer

K I get it but it still have to go there and get the reat of my stuff. And she's there with him in our bed she posted shiit on fb already on his wanna nd shiit ...

Best Answer

Lol I ment wall opps

Best Answer

Yes, he want to break up with u long time ago, ..Im really sorry Sweetie :)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer