HunneyBee HunneyBee 18-21 13 Answers Mar 28, 2012

When your boyfriend never calls or text you simply means... He lost interest in the relationship. When a guy wants to be with you, he will go through great depths to show you. Sometimes we as women make ourselves too available and become needy. Guys like independent women. I know it can be a trickery thing when in the beginning of the relationship a guy will text you 5-10 times a day, and then as the relationship grows the text messages stop. The problem is the relationship has ran it's course. I'm only speaking from experience. For instance, I've known my current boyfriend since Junior High School, 30+ years ago. We've been dating over the past 4 years. At the beginning of the relationship, he texted, called me all day. HE WAS A BUGGA BOO! Now it's 4 years into the relationship and I barely hear from him every 3-4 days. I call him, he's non talkative. He claims there's nothing to talk about. Whenever I try to end the relationship. He claims he still wants to marry me, he's still interested in me. A BUNCH OF CRAP! The writing is on the wall. Our relationship ended a long time ago, I'm in denial!!! I need to walk away from him while I still have some dignity left. The problem is, he was obsessed with me in Junior High School, I never gave him the time nor day. Decades later, he finally achieved his fantasy. Now the thrill is gone! I must move on!!!

Best Answer

He is dead.. well.. or on your part you better pretend he is dead.. to you.. <br />
don't think of him anymore.. it's hard.. but no option.. he is a jerk.. that's all.. hard to admit but in time you will see...

Best Answer

mainly there cheatin on you my ex did it to me and then when he came to my house after 2 weeks i found pictures of naked girls on his phone and when i confronted him he stuttered and said it was me im sorry but i know what me and my body look like and it wasnt long before i found he was cheating on me

Best Answer

Same is hppnin wid me tooo...m damn upset...alwys I compromise..i v cried alot fr him

Best Answer

Me an my boyfriend stop talking 4weeks ago an i feel like he wants to break up i tried txting an calling i just cant take it anymore

Best Answer

I know this experience and it isn't the best outcome. I was always the one to text him first, he either texted back or he doesn't text back at all. I mean our relationship started with him always texting me first but after about a year of none stop fall outs and make ups, he just started to lose interest in me. <br />
It's an on and off relationship for me and him and I wish I got out of it when everyone else saw the signs and I ignored them. Now, I'm too emotionally unstable to go on life without him and he threatens me that he will leave if I don't do something he wants me to do. <br />
I feel like I have let my ex (who is also my best friend) down. The words he said to me was "Find someone who'll treat you better then I can" and I haven't. He see's that and he's trying to help me out of it, he has seen the abusive texts and threats and the bruises. <br />
So please, for your future, dump him and if he tries to say he's changed. Don't believe him.

Best Answer

He never really cared for you.sorry to say,you were in a fool's paradise

Best Answer

He's just not your boyfriend any more, and too cowardly to tell you face to face.

Best Answer

Guys are just like that. Sometimes they just prefer the girl to start the conversation. Don't think too much into it. If you're really bothered by it you should talk to him face to face. If he's your bf you should be able to talk to him about anything on your mind. Don't try to change him, cause that will make things more complicated. Just simply address the situation and see where things go from there. Boys are complicated. Just as they say about girls :P Good Luck :)

Best Answer

Males usually like to talk in person, texting may not seem so important to them.... even though for females a "goodmorning" text would be nice

Best Answer