This, from my personal experience, is not actually true. Non-Denominational churches believe in Almighty God yes and also believe in the Trinity. Which most Christians know that God the father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit are all Almighty God. But God the Father is not Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ is not the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is not God the Father.
Non-Denominational churches are more upbeat, usually have a band or pay to have Christian Music or Videos that are modern and as I stated more upbeat plus also older hymnal type music (ex. Ole Rugged Cross).
Non-Denominational churches believe just like that song that was just recently released - We believe in the Father, We believe in the Holy Spirit, We believe in Jesus Christ, We believe in the Crucifixion, We believe in the Resurrection, and so on. What I have been reading and learning from both the Internet and literature, non-denominational and Baptist churches and religions are no different or have slight differences. The main thing that all religions should consider is that we should all follow the Gospel of Jesus Christ and accept Him as our Lord and Savior with all our hearts, body, mind and soul and love all who are in our lives even thy enemies. Read and follow the Word of the Holy Bible and know that yes the 2nd Coming of the Son of Man (Jesus Christ our Lord & Savior) will be in the future for the End of Days are getting closer and closer everyday since Christ left this Earth, but only Almighty God knows Which day and time that will be.
Non-Denominational churches accept all who are willing to learn, from the homeless to the richest - nationality - past religions - or how you dress (for we are all children of God ) they do not discriminate against anyone. THIS IS WHAT MOST IF NOT ALL CHURCHES SAY THEY BELIEVE, but sometimes it just does not work out that way! They only care that you come and listen and pray that the message you hear brings you closer to God and before it is too late the message you hear and they pray that you feel from your head to your toes and all through your heart , soul and spirit - you are willing to, believe completely, and surrender completely your life to Jesus Christ by accepting Him as your Lord and Savior and know He died for all of our sins during the crucifixion and on the 3rd day He was resurrected from the grave and lives today and sits at the right hand of God.
Non-Denominational churches and Christians believe and know without a doubt we are all sinners and even after we are saved and baptized, we will continue to sin even if we are not trying to- we still fall short of His glory but thanks to Christ Jesus, we just have to pray and repent and then continue to do our best in living a strong life and walk along side of Christ.

I am a Christian, I believe in God, I AM, the Alpha and the Omega, I am His Child and I was blessed and forevermore thankful and grateful for Him blessing us with His Love, His Patience with us, His blessings, everything He provides us, and for the Love of His Son Jesus Christ.
I am a Non-Denominational Christian, for I follow what Gods Holy Word teaches and tells me, what the Holy Spirit teaches, leads me to do and tells me to do, I do what Christ tells me to do on my walk with Christ. He is my Lord and Savior, He is Jesus Christ, He is the King of Kings, for HE IS GOD!!!!

I am a child of God, as we all are, even if you do not want to accept the truth. But I do pray, every night, for all who deny, that are lost, or just don't know that you will learn or ask and then accept Him into your lives.

Love you brothers and sisters! -

Best Answer