A very loyal friend or lover. I should know, I'm a Scorpio myself.

Best Answer

.continued from last post, darn app and lack of edit function......They do what any cornered person does. They fight back.

You need to bring people along with you not against you. You can see from all those already becoming vitriolic about certain feminists that the drive is failing. So, disarm them. Change the name to Equalatism and encourage equal considerations on both sides and stop focusing purely on issues affecting women and also campaign for some issues where it's working the other way and men are having equality issues. And there are some, usually involving childcare and custody access for instance. The movement should highlight inequality issues wherever they arise on either side. Then it will bring people along with them instead of making them against the movement.

Best Answer

it means that for all of your life, unless you get a handle on it, you will be your own worst enemy.

Best Answer

It means you're a sexy muddafukka!!!! no, but seriously, everyone thinks us scorpions are major p3rvs...but we are the coolest people to be around! so passionate and magnetic XD

Best Answer

it means you are sexy as hell... eyes like a storm... you tune into people...observing them... and if the eyes lock in, ohhhhh no here we go again...

Best Answer

you were born in october

Best Answer

false. I was born in november :P

Best Answer

crazy, wild...

Best Answer

i dont know ask a scorpio lol

Best Answer

You were born between october 23rd and november 23rd:)

Best Answer