For me it means that you accept responsibility for the consequences of your choices, the good and the bad---and you understand that it's up to you to repair any problems that your choices have caused you.
StarliteRose StarliteRose 26-30, F 7 Answers Sep 6, 2009

i agree. i think it means that if your capable of making your own decisions, then you must accept whatever may come with said decisions. everything has consequences..some good some bad..so i think it means that you must be prepared for what comes of your choices. i think that you get a gut feeling before you even make a decision and i think you should follow it, maybe it would save you from having to accept certain consequences.

Best Answer

I sometimes am amazed at just how smart some of the younger generation are. cdales hit it right on the money. Good for you. You get my vote.

I don't know if Mike just had a bad day or if he is always this charming. He seems to have an awful immature attitude for someone his age. Maybe someone could help him. Someone with more patience than me. Cheer up Mike.

Best Answer

Can you tell my X when you get it figured out.... He blames the worle for every bad thing that has ever happened to him.

Best Answer

if one accepts the responsibility to be accountable, it means they have achieved maturity.

Best Answer

It just means to understand what the results of your decisions are. It means only you can make your decisions. It means that if you make one you don't like, you do not let other people try to bail you out.

Best Answer