Creamyunicorn Creamyunicorn 18-21, F 4 Answers Mar 19 in Hobbies

**** NOSE!, Whoops I meant Knows! Trust Me To **** That One Up! lol<br /><br />
"I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas" has a whole New Meaning Now!<br /><br />
And As For "Oh *** All Ye Faithfull" ROFLMHO

Best Answer

...

Best Answer

thats coming to the understanding of his Love , and usually curves B!tching about ones life for a while to him

Best Answer

.... the ****

Best Answer

you asked

Best Answer

that the pastor is up to his pervy tricks again

Best Answer

Mean you're an idiot who believe in ancient myths about some supernatural being.

Best Answer

Lmao supernatural.. I'm sorry your just a idiot who believes in the whole big bang monkey **** or whatever you atheist believe in , if you don't believe in God than don't comment on ma ish creep eww you got no proof that God doesn't exists theirs stories about miracles God has done that's been on the news or whatever check them out sometime and get off ma comments with your hating ***!

Best Answer

Just proving the point that you're an idiot.

Best Answer

Darling just because you got a degree in science and **** don't make you a master of knowing all things that came to exsist. Where you there when it all began???your whole perspective of Christians is racism and all that other stuff doesn't necessarily mean all are like that, and maybe the ones you met did that kind of stuff. And if so you shouldn't look down on a whole group of people based on the ones you've met. Anyways I don't want to start a fight over this ridiculous conversation with but I'm going to keep you in my prayers bye.

Best Answer

You believe in ancient myths about some supernatural being you refer to as god. There's no more evidence for the existence of your god than there is for any of the more than 3,600 other gods the deluded have believed in through the ages. None whatsoever. You would probably think it's ridiculous to believe in Odin. Well I think your god is just as ridiculous to believe in. You have no credible evidence to support your belief. None whatsoever.

Best Answer

Uh boo boo I have proof from the bible and by my own personal experience ok, and don't start naming down "gods" such as odin or whatever his name is cause I only stand by one God the true one . But you know what's okay the fact that people have their own beliefs such as yourself, and I'm not one who believes in forcing down religion in someone's throat, smh cant believe I'm having a argument with a 40 year old man or how old you are if you truly were mature you would of never commented on this in the first nor kept writing back to me so I'm going to simply ignore your comments cause your obviously bored as hell looking for a argument to start up with someone twice as young as your are lol got better things to do all I did was ask a completely simple answer and I get a dumbass trying to prove his own smart *** perspective on the world coming to exist, for real this is so childish going back and forth with these comments anyways imma let you have this one bye.

Best Answer

Everyone who has believe in some god has thought it to be a true god. And they've all had their own 'proof'. You're just one more in a long line of deluded fools.

Best Answer

oh how cute you actually think I care clearly you can't read Goodnight I ain't got time for someone who only has come backs such as deluded fools or idiot lol. Stop locking yourself on the internet trying to find little girls to talk to and be more social than have "scientifically proven facts" find something else better to do with your life now **** off foreal

Best Answer

Find little girls to talk to? LOL!!!

Best Answer

C'mon is that all you got??? like I was saying goodnight

Best Answer