Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 12 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I look at it as having all that you need without having too much daily struggle. It seems to me that prosperity is about having the things that you do pay off...like a garden that yields well. Or a herd that grows. I think it's like the notion of wealth, and every individual or society has their own ideal for prosperity. <br />
In some places in Africa, you are considered prosperous if you own a few cows.

Best Answer

What it means to you is all that matters. I have enough saved now to secure all the basics of life without working any more, so my time is my wealth.

Best Answer

I like that though, my time is my wealth.

Best Answer

It means you have all that you need and have few wants, and enough to share...sharing may be a key secret in obtaining prosperity.

Best Answer

Many ways of prospering wisdom,health,child bearing,people liking you,wealth.Its not just the money or the things but in every field of your life. A Talent also ,so this is how I feel on the subject.

Best Answer

having or financial success or good fortune, flourishing. successful, well-to-do or well-off

Best Answer

wealthy , rich , well to do , not lacking in things you want or need and have the capacity to make more wealth

Best Answer

Live in a home of your choice. Drive a car of your choice. Wear cloths of your choice. Eat and drink the way you want. Travel to a destination of your choice. Sleep like a baby whenever you want. Above all, 10 /10 health.

Best Answer

to flourish

Best Answer

Consisting of many things?

Best Answer