Perhaps the father is just saying hello in your dream and is worried about his son or just misses him and you seem to be the connection!

Best Answer

I think it means you are very lucky!!<br />
I love having my grandpa, dad or husband in my dreams. It doesn't happen that much, but it is like getting to visit with them again, you know?

Best Answer

It means you need to speak with this brother-in-law and see how he feels about his future, considering you've already prayed for him, this time, pray for relief of his cancer regardless of what that relief may entail. If he hasn't already prayed for himself, make sure that he knows it's not too late to set things right with God. I may not be very religious in nature, but I try to live good and do what's right. I won't deny that I speak to God in prayer to anyone and even though I don't seem religious, I know God has helped me get through tough times, jail, sickness. It's never too late, make sure he knows that, God will give him the relief that God intends in one way or the other.

Best Answer

If you dream about a dead person it means that he wants to tell you something. Sometimes it means a forewarning of disaster.

Best Answer

Wot u onabout birch. Whatcha mean alive but not in a real way . (Triple Despair ! )

Best Answer