runninbyfaith runninbyfaith 31-35, F 11 Answers Apr 17, 2012

Your dreaming of a messy stag night? :-P

Best Answer

I see that when i'm awake on the interstate.

Best Answer

LOL..so do I but this was way worse. ;)

Best Answer

I don't know... the interstate is pretty bad. i actually just hit a deer last week and i think it's head came off.

Best Answer

Or frozen in motion so many a trowdjeddi tradjectory all directions all positions mostly jumping through the air Airborn some flying some landed all over the place. There was too many all at once just a shock.

ok so too many means probably sometime naturally cyclic goes a muck and it is shocking take your breath away shocking

and its in frozen frame so it can be taken in time wont forget anyway might as well spend some time on this one so much to figure out I got it at work I have so much to learn remember so stopping these ideas running a mile a minute slow down and breath and figure it out you want to figure it out its a big story with lots of pictures.

Best Answer

depends utterly on various contexts - no genuine dream-reader can tell you anything from dead details alone - it all depends on what is going on in your life, what these symbols mean to you, what you were feeling and what else was happening in the dream plus its relation to a series of dreams etc etc

Best Answer

no ideer

Best Answer

It means you were sleeping. (This answer was sponsored by thisisevenlessfunnow)

Best Answer