Its been like four times I've had this dream already and now im a little worried. Im even afraid to drive now because i feel like i might get into a real accident. What worries me even more is that i have my baby of two months. What could this mean? REALLY need some serious answers please.
jenv123 jenv123 18-21, F 3 Answers Sep 9, 2011

Serious answer-- it means nothing. If a supernatural power were trying to tell you something, wouldn't it be easier to just come out and say it , rather than give you a clue to figure out? Or if it was a premonition, why wouldn't it be a lot more detailed? Dreams are just your brain activity while you sleep, i've fallen asleep with the TV on and everybody in the dream talked like Maxwell Smart from Get Smart, no joke.

Best Answer

Best Answer

not worry baby. ur mind is worried for two months baby ur leaving at home thats why. dreams reflect our worries. you have take some extra care while driving, okay? dont panic unnecessarily baby.

Best Answer

yea ur right:) thank u

Best Answer

I love, love, love dreams. Fifteen years with the same Freudian shrink--he's like 78 now, but dreams are just bits and pieces that you aren't ready to just hear and deal. I'll tell you exactly what he'd say--driving is motion, action and good cause you have to move foreward to drive and accidents are sudden stops meaning there's something in your way. Rivers are water and water is always good--water is awareness and flowing and so you move from one part going forward to another. Water--always good. I think that you just feel different cause of the baby--no longer traveling forward this way, but now doing it that way. Whatever, there's nothing in your dream that you should fear. And the more often that you have the same dream is how hard that your brain is trying to tell you that it's all good. So, let go of the fear you feel when you're awake cause your dream is trying to tell you that you are in the river, the stream of life and moving and it's all wonderful.

Best Answer