For the past three days I've had dreams that I'm pregnant but I never gave birth or anything I was just going on about my normal lifestyle. The first dream i found out i was pregnant and i still lived normal. On the second my baby bump started to form and i still was just going on about normal life. On the third my bump was huge and I'm still just there hanging out with friends and stuff. I'm having signs that i may be pregnant in real life so I'd like to know please.
joonjuly joonjuly 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Dream Meanings

I would guess that maybe you are nervous about being pregnant. It seems from your dream you might be concerned about how much impact your pregnancy will have on your life and how much of your routine you will have to change. JMO <br />
Maybe you dreaming about it for three days means you will have triplets.

Best Answer

It means you dreamed about being pregnant.

Best Answer

If you're having signs that you may be pregnant in RL, that's all the explanation you need, really.<br />
The fact that your life just seems to go on as usual in your dreams may mean that deep down you're actually okay with the idea of being pregnant. If it scared you, they'd be nightmares, but they're not. (Or are they?)

Best Answer

It just means you are ovulating. You'll find this happens every month.

Best Answer

Dreams are always metaphorical or symbolic. It means something big is coming in your life, but you need to nurture it for it to come into fruition.

Best Answer

Most of the time dreams are JUST dreams. Often they are just a recreated collection of things you have seen, thought about or experienced while awake. I expect you have watched a tv show where someone is pregnant or seen a friend who is pregnant.

Best Answer