chubbymami chubbymami 22-25 10 Answers Apr 23, 2009

what do you want to hear? That it means you still love her? Or if you are looking for answer to this question that if you love her or not better ask that stating that you dream about her too. Dreams are just a creation of subconscious what you think about is likely to appear there.

Best Answer

i have being dreaming with my x almost 8 moths aredy and i wake up craying i dont really no what to do.some times i feel like calling him or i just need to call him but i cant he has a gf and he has moved on but im still here stuck dreaming with him and i really dont know we were together for 2years and he move on really fast and he looked that he was more in love with me when we were going out and now i feeel that i have to move on i have to!!

Best Answer

If it's a nice dream, maybe it means you miss them and the way they made you feel.

Best Answer

Everyone has the what if, theory about ex lovers. It could also mean that you aren't happy with your current love, or your lack of love. Or hell, it could mean that you just have healthy fantasys.

Best Answer

i don't really know. i thought i was in love with this guy who ended up moving to boston. every so often i would dream that he came back home. we'd sort of had a falling out prior to him leaving and in my dreams he would always forgive me and the dream would end with a magical kiss. i would always awake in tears because i thought "this is it, this is the time that it isn't a dream". it always was. of course one day he contacted me and i found out he was back home. i can't have a "real" relationship with him but our "magical kiss" did finally occur. ha ha. he's still a cutie and we're pretty good "friends" now, whatever that means. maybe your ex love will reappear in some capacity in which you can live and enjoy. best of luck to you.

Best Answer

It means that you were with your ex love.

Best Answer

To have a romantic dream about an ex-boyfriend portends sexual dissatisfaction. If an ex-boyfriend torments you persistently, try to isolate the offending presence and walk away toward sweeter dreams. If the ex offers friendship or advice, though, listen carefully before bidding him farewell ;)<br />
Best Luck*

Best Answer

Don't know but I've had several dreams like that. Not as many now as I had before. And mine always involve me trying to explain myself & my feelings to her. Something she could never understand when we were together. Her mind or emotions prevent her from going that deep into herself to describe the gut feelings. Or understand the deep down feelings I held for her.<br />
Perhaps there are unresolved issues, or a longing to be with them again? Or that comfy feeling you shared?<br />
Just a guess on my part and I'm no expert.

Best Answer