You look at everyone with effort to understand 1st. You welcome everyone with trust until they betray it .you have hope after all have lost it. your sweet in nature,Generous with love .you understand how to apply forgiveness beyond mere words spoken.You are never cheap with wisdom or worry about it's waste. you keep doors open in storms of all kinds so the lost can see the light of home.

Best Answer

Holywren thank you so much for this description. I am at a point in my life where I am trying to find out who I am. And this described me. Where I couldn't find the words I came across this and it answered it for me. Thank you...

Best Answer

For me it means putting someone else above yourself. I love to give, whether it be a kind word, or a gift that a friend or family member doesent expect. One of the greatest feelings in the world. ;-)

Best Answer

to be empathetic. to make time in your life not just for your own feelings and views of certain situations but to also put yourself in somebody else's shoes. having a big heart to me means loving others (Without strings attached) as well as yourself:)

Best Answer

that you're compassionate.

Best Answer

to let other people, if not all, be in your life or heart.

Best Answer

you are full of love

Best Answer

Yes I do have a huge heart and I am very compassionate and I feel for others...actually I can feel others hurt and pain...I care alot about other people...that is me...

Best Answer