for those who don't believe this,please be tolerant about it..I don't know how much i believe in this myself but this is something that i wanted to find out more about..just an itch i need to scratch :) let me know what you think.Thank you.
scribbles7 scribbles7 26-30, M 13 Answers Aug 29, 2010

A friend who is genuinely psychic once told me that it is a bad sign,an indication of a person to be very wary of.

Best Answer

There is no reason in the world to directly assume that this is a bad omen. This assumption is nothing more than a reflection of how closed minded the person that really thinks that is. I am a amateur paranormal researcher myself. The thing that these people are forgetting is the most important rule in drawing conclusions, and that is "no conclusion is absolute". The reason that studies in the paranormal are never taken too seriously, is because no one seems to try to debunk there own theories. The second best reason is that everyone thinks that they are right. No one seems to be comparing notes. Another atrocity in our endeavors is the lack of the use of multiple factors in our equations. What i have found to be the most ignored of all of them is, believe it or not, the very laws of physics(this mistake is being remedied in more recent approaches). I came upon this site after reviewing the answers of several others. One such site suggested that a black aura is a way of ones on soul attempting to protect itself. Another site assumed that a person with a black aura will soon meet their demise. Yet another site suggested that it means that you are emotionally at peace. However I did find one suggested answer that was agreeable. The person asked believes that it means that you are feeding on the energies of others. Now here is why i do like this idea. Black as a color is commonly misconceived as the absence of all color. wrong. It is the existence of all the colors combined together. Now lets look at the reason we see black as it is. We see black because the ob<x>ject that is black is absorbing all the colors that strike it's surface and reflecting nothing. Now, what is visual color? How is it emitted? All visual color starts out as light, and light is nothing more than a form of energy. So now, answer this question, what is a ghost? As childish a question as that may sound it is actually a legitimate question to ask and very relative to your question. A ghost is a massive and sometimes very powerful residual energy anomaly, intelligent or otherwise. Where do they come from? A once living being that has passed on to the other side. In essence, a soul. So then, what is a aura? An aura is the energy that a soul emits when it is still inhabiting it's body. Given my reasoning i believe that this is the best answer you could get, though like any, it is merely a hypothesis and not a definitive answer, but may be worth some serious consideration. The reason i came upon you inquiry is because i was researching shadow people, and trying to figure out why an obviously intelligent apparition would appear black when so many others appear so many other colors. Therefore i also conclude that shadow people are merely ghost that are feeding. I have to thank you for asking this question in the first place otherwise i wouldn't have figured it out. Contact me @ grave_robber__@live.com if anyone wants to compare notes concerning the paranormal. Thank Yo

Best Answer

A black aura is definitely bad news. The color of the aura signifies the feelings and shows you the true inner person. Be careful as this even points to the demonic in the person. Wish I had better news for you thought. <br />
http://blogboogie.com/

Best Answer

I've read that someone with a black aura is very ill, either mentally or physically. And is very close to death...<br />
If you want to see aura, it's easy. Doesn't take long. Check out my "How to read aura" youtube video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGqaEgwri0&feature=plcp

Best Answer

I have know I have a black aura for a very long time. I also know that an aura is the light emitted from the soul that contains the life of that particular soul. White souls are know to be souls that have never encountered one of the gods or even Death. I agree that my aura consumes other auras and drains them of energy, making them dim in the view of those who see souls and auras easily. As I consume this energy I also store it making my aura pulse outward. Most auras have a set amount of energy and that energy is shown by how far out the spectrum reaches. Those of us who have rare colors like violet or black, even multicolored, have a more natural ability to control their aura energy. People with singular colors of blue green of orange can experience trouble when they try to control their auras. Metals, depending if they are natural or synthetic, can be used to store some of the energies that are emitted from the soul and free energy from the aura. My soul has been conscious for more time than this primitive planet has been around and those of you who can still remember their past moralities I ask to e-mail me so that we can "compare notes." As to what a black aura entails, it signifies that you are a representative of some god or deity. My deity, which is why I still hold the memories of my "past lives," is Death. If any of you still have your memories of where you where before, i would appreciate an email.

Best Answer

you seem to know a lot about aura's. I'm interested in finding out about multi colored ones, that's what mine is, though it's strange, does things people says it shouldn't. for starters it fluxes really bad, I'm used to hiding it by suppressing it otherwise I'll walk into any kind of store and a good 3 of 5 people will stop what they're doing to see who walked in. it builds to massive size then goes down, then builds again. it swirls with greens, reds, purples, blacks, silvers, and even a tint of gold hovers at the bottom. anyway, it's never still either, it's like a tornado that I live in, and it's been getting too big to control lately, and it's getting to be a heavy burden.

Best Answer

also, I'd email you since I've done several past life regressions and have come up with quite a list already, but I can't go on your page. so, pm if you get the chance.

Best Answer

It can't be good. But let me ask, are you talking about a completely black aura, speckles of black, a black la<x>yer, or black blobby bits that come and go? Also, does it reach out?

Best Answer

I like what fiveminutestillbedtime wrote...that it draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it.<br />
I do not consider myself psychic, but I do consider myself to be very intuitive, and I understand things a little more deeply than some. I can see auras in people, I can read their energy, and thus know and understand how their energy works with mine. I think ones aura can be read differently from one person to another. Someone who has a black aura to me, may not have a black aura to someone else. Their energy mixes well with others when it completely clashes with my own. So someone who has a black aura to me would most certainly pull energy from me, consumes me and transforms me in a negative way. Those are the kind of people that I try to stay away from.

Best Answer

how do I find out what color of aura I have?

Best Answer

BLACK AURA COLOR: Draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it. Usually indicates long-term unforgiveness (toward others or another) collected in a specific area of the body, which can lead to health problems; also, entitities within a person's aura, chakras, or body; past life hurts; unreleased grief from abortions if it appears in the ovaries<br />
according to: http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html

Best Answer

To me, it usually indicates some kind of illness...

Best Answer

It means that when you are around people can feel the dark clouds. You make people feel uncomfortable and your mood is always dark and negative and saddened.

Best Answer

I think black aura is not completely being represented for what it is in the sence that it can be all Those things and not nessarly in one so the point would be when you see the black aura what is the underlying tone you get ..., it also can represent the vastness of space in all its beauty have you ever been on the beach at night looked out into the ocean and saw pitch black it was not good or bad it just was like the night receptive you have to have an open mind since all those descriptions as different and of the wall as they sound are true in essence the beauty of black hard to read where there in lies the mystique of it all

Best Answer

Have a coal black aura and I feel fine and love all you stochastic machines just as much as if I didn't know. The boundaries of you and me are a little confused in my mind, but I trust in Providence to play it out as it will.

Best Answer