time that i have had a dream like this?welcome=t3
hinklegirl1977 hinklegirl1977 31-35 7 Answers Aug 14, 2009

i cheated on my ex once with a guy who owned a tow truck and abt 3 weeks later my ex woke up screaming at me he had a dream abt him walking pass a tow truck with me and another guy in it

Best Answer

I was always told take your dreams are like a mirror that expresses your inner self and what you worry about the most ....but she when i was 16 i had them DREAMS all the time and i had my very first b/f and you know wat?...I went to his house one day and he was in the bed with his cousin....But thats another story..Im sure he is not cheating on you So don't worry...bc im sure he loves ya....

Best Answer

it means that he is actually faithful. I used to have dreams like this all the time so i went to my friend Jules who is intuative and thats what she told me.

Best Answer

For that to surface in your dreams, it meant that you've been worrying about it. Dreams only reflect the things on your mind and the worries in your heart. It's like a mirror we use to sift through our own emotions and beliefs. It tells you about yourself. But it doesn't predict anything.

Best Answer

Sounds like you have low self esteem and insecurity issues. If he loves you with all his heart....HE WILL NOT CHEAT! Quit worrying about it and take it like a grain of salt until you find out otherwise. :)

Best Answer