There's just looking at them then there's looking deep into their eyes. Does that mean you're staring so hard that you're pretty much examining your reflection in their irises? Noticing how big or small their pupils are? How to tell if someone is looking "deep" into yours?
lucifette lucifette 22-25, F 6 Answers Feb 13, 2011

It's a weird thing to say because it's often taken literally.

What it means is to look at their eyeballs, eyelids, eyebrows, forehead, nose, cheeks, lips, and the rest of their face. You're looking to connect with them on a deeper level. Each part mentioned has an effect based on their emotional response to your presence. You're looking at all of them at once, but yet not scanning your eyes from place to place to focus on them directly. You're letting your peripheral vision see everything and noting what it all tells you. Subtle changes will tell you a lot. As you react to them, they will react to you. It often ends in kissing, at least for me. :)

Best Answer

obviously you have never had the experience. when you do it right, it's like you fall into them and become lost

Best Answer

If that's your definition then I've experienced it. Thanks.

Best Answer

means to use your x ray vision to enter their intersphere

Best Answer

there is something unique and heart touchable love,kindness and pardon and donation capacity.

Best Answer

I've looked lovingly at my partner.. and also we've stared at our irises out of curiosity.

It probably has whatever meaning you assign to it.

Best Answer

Staring lovingly I've done but somehow to me that doesn't fit the "staring deeply" into someone's eyes if that makes sense. Or perhaps it's the same thing physically but just depends on what you're feeling at the time..

Best Answer