QuiriousMe QuiriousMe 36-40, F 5 Answers Jan 12 in Community

you have to learn to love yourself. You have to spend time observing yourself, attitudes, habits, interactions with others, your secret thoughts …. then take assessment of your gift and skills ….. what you’re good at, and what you are not very good at. ….. look at your desires and goal, ( if any ), and see if they are really what is best for you, do they make you a better person. <br />
Then you have to understand, then believe, you are perfect just the way you are right now. From there …. you learn to love yourself, because you are perfect for you and your reason for being alive.<br />
You can’t compare yourself to anyone else, because others are not here to live your life and experience the things you need to experience and do. You only really answer to you for your successes or failures. From there …. just keep living each day with purpose, joy and effort. Everyday is exactly what it is supposed to be, whether you see the point right now or not, you just have to observe and learn what you can from each day; joy, lessons, reasoning, perspectives … whatever it is that the day have given you. …. just never forget …. love you from the heart, and know you are perfect for your life’s work.<br />
note; … we will never allow anyone to love us more then we love ourselves … so if one is having trouble keeping a loving relationship together …. look at the love you have for you first, and fix that …. then see how your relationship works.

Best Answer

Beautiful answer!!! I thank you for sharing :)

Best Answer

By loving your creator. You can't love yourself unless you love the one who created you, Jesus. Also, you can't love others untill you love yourself.

Best Answer

The most important person you can love in this lifetime is you. When we chose to do this we are loving God

Best Answer

There you go, bingo:-)

Best Answer

I have NO IDEA

Best Answer

Do you wish to find out?

Best Answer

Yeah i do

Best Answer

First u must recognize that all your life choices made you who you are. This means forgiving yourself and stop beating yourself up. Then you must look for the things you are most passionate about. No matter what they are...pursue them. Put you first . Be okay with being alone. Pray, meditate , whatever soothes your soul. Begun to acknowledge you but also learn to feel safe with you . This is the way, I promise...you deserve your love more than you know

Best Answer

I have no idea.

Best Answer

Do you wish to find out?

Best Answer

I already know why,i like myself and that's fine with me.

Best Answer

Yes but we are tAlking about loving oneself...

Best Answer

Yes i know. some of us don't and there's no magic wand to help.

Best Answer

There is no magic wand, this is true. Please read my earlier response to assist you

Best Answer

So tell me in your words.

Best Answer

Please read what I wrote in response to others

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer