hirminma hirminma 41-45, F 12 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Dreams

I don't know but I'd carefully check the bed linen.. If something untoward has occurred, carefully exit the bedroom to clean up, not before cautiously rolling your husband/boyfriend.girlfriend in it so they think it was them and not you.......

Best Answer

You shyte the bed maybe? :-) lol

Best Answer

You had a really s hitty dream

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I think you are secretely craving baby ruth candy bars

Best Answer

You are feeling guilty/ashamed/dirty about something in your life and are unleashing your burdens in your dream by way of defecation

Best Answer

To dream that you are pooping in public indicates that you need to vocalize your feelings and thoughts. You need to communicate something important and/or urgent. Alternatively, the dream may highlight your fear and nervousness of being in public, especially if you have an upcoming public event to host. Consider the demeanor and behavior of the audience. Perhaps you are afraid of being scrutinized for your actions or being judged by others. It is also a form of an anxiety dream where you are feeling exposed or put on the spot.

Best Answer

you will grow up to be a politician.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Bowel problems?

Best Answer