Ok so a few minute ago, btw I am in school walking right now... I was on my way to the school library and then I saw 6 crow on the edge of the roof... I went into the library then two minutes later I went to check of they were gone...I had a strong feeling that I shouldn't have come to school but then I should have... When I was passing by the crows they were chirping or using their voices... I feel very strongly about this... What does it mean?
singer123ert singer123ert 13-15, F 16 Answers Feb 15, 2013 in Health

You just witnessed a murder .

Best Answer

lmao. The problem is he's going to take it literally.

Best Answer

No doubt , ah well .

Best Answer

Damnit you beat me to it -.-

Best Answer

:D it was too good to p.*** up on

Best Answer

Mythically it means a death or a murder. Scientifically it often means there is a dead thing nearbye and they are waiting to devour it.

Best Answer

its a murder of crows. it means nothing.

Best Answer

They do make me feel uneasy but I have a lot of them here in my woods so I see them everyday. The woods is full of food I guess. The tree tops here give them a safe place to land.

Best Answer

Crows are very family orientated. They usually stay in groups and

watch out for one another. When they saw you, probably they were just

letting the the rest of the flock, know you were in the neighborhood.

That's there way of communicating.

Best Answer

It means you saw 6 birds sitting together

Best Answer

Birds of a feather stick together.

Best Answer

It's the big Ravens you've to watch out for

Best Answer

They are smart, cool birds, and they get together. We have so many snakes here (South Carolina, USA), that we actually watch them to see if they are cackling about a snake, often they are. It could be anything, they do communicate with each other but it is likely to be about food or weather or predators.

Best Answer

Crows are in groups all the time. I see groups of 4, 5, 6, or 10 on a daily basis, and nothing happens.

Best Answer

absolutely nothing

Best Answer

Hmmm... Possibly something not good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjj32CavzU0

Best Answer

Early morning gossip session and nothing more.

Best Answer