he asked me what i did all day, i told him the truth. I was hanging with my bestie then after i went to visit my cousin and blast music. He called and acused I was partying but i dont drink that often. He was wasted though that time
JeanRuss JeanRuss 18-21, F 12 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

He really doesn't trust you, he just wants to control you.

Best Answer

I means that he doesn't trust you.

Best Answer

he is insecure

Best Answer

What it means is that he says one thing but does the opposite. Liars do this. Criminals do this. Players do this. Anyone who has something to hide does it.

What should you do about it? Whatever you want to do! I mean that. It's your life and you know yourself and him better than I do.

But if it were me in your shoes, I'd break up with him and not even be friends with him anymore. I'd give myself a year to get over him and then I'd start dating someone new when I'm ready. I would avoid all contact with him because he may be very persuasive and this would interrupt your get-over-him phase which you'll need.

Best Answer

Jealousy

Best Answer

He doesn't trust you.

If he trusted you. he would take your word rather then assume what is happening.

Best Answer