I think it means she cant stand the sight of you and never wants anymore to do with you.

Best Answer

ummm depends on her response from weeks before...was she receptive? did she say she just wanted to be friends? If she told you she's not interested before and you're still trying to make moves...then it likely doesn't mean anything. Other than you can't take a hint.

Best Answer

um she told me she was gonna think about it bcuz she has a sort of grudge with her past bf who is the father of her 4 month baby...and she trying to surpass that issue before she decides to go into a relationship (with me) but when i told her...she was blushing so much!!! like u hav no idea..she had a huge smile on her face too...so she is thinking about it...and we are taking things slow =).

Best Answer

hmmm...tough one. I think you need to give her some space. She does have a very young child and has just ended a serious relationship. Take it sssllllooooowwww, she must have other issues to resolve and you never know if the ex is going to come back into her life. I have a question though...are you looking to get very serious with her? Do you think you can accept the child she already has as your own? Lots to think about when you're dating a mommy.

Best Answer

yes i do plan to get serious with her...we have deep feelings for each other...and trust me...she wants NOTHING 2 do with her ex...she told me and her parents herself...my fam knows her fam...weve known each other since we were kids...but yea im taking it slow with her...and let her tell me when shes ready =)

Best Answer

last night...my fam and her fam went to a bday party (her cuzins) and i didnt go cuz i had a ton of hw...and my mom and brother said that she had asked for me..and that she was looking for me...=)...and my mom said that she looked all bored n stuff...

Best Answer