fam6236 fam6236 36-40, M 33 Answers May 31, 2009

When a woman says she loves you, it means that she loves you. If she told you that she liked you, it would mean that she liked you. And if she told you that she hated you, she would mean that. I think it is relatively simple to understand.

Best Answer

It either means she thinks it's what you want her to say, or she's become obsessed with you and THINKS she's in love.<br />
There's no way she can truly be in love with you after only 3 weeks because she barely knows you yet!

Best Answer

Firstly, whoa to all the negative comments. <br />
She may love you, im a girl and "i love you" is not something that i could imagine saying unless i really meant it. However, not all girls think this way. <br />
But we do not know her, you do. So what do you think she means? <br />
It could mean she really loves you, or is in the process of falling in love with you. This is not a bad thing, this is a magical thing. Don't run from it, unless you can not possibly see yourself being able to love her in the future and if that is the case, be honest with her. She is being honest with you, even though it is opening her heart to what could be potentially very hurtful, so give her the same courtesy.

Best Answer

she loves you... there is such a thing as love at first sight!

Best Answer

It means RUN.

Best Answer

It could mean she loves you, but it's definitely and indicator that she's easy.

Best Answer

I'd say you are one happy guy if a girl said that to you <br />
take my advice if you feel something for her don't be afraifd to tell her she wasn't afraid to tell you right.<br />
I missed my chance so here's an advice!

Best Answer

It's not really a strong emotion...yet. Loving and being in love with someone are two different things and if you're not involved in the same way then you should end what's going on before the situation gets worse.

Best Answer

3 weeks isn't enough time to get to know some one just be careful 3 months maybe and even that it is to short for commitment, you need to get to know each other a lot just take your time if she isn't willing to wait and go steady then maybe she isn't the right one person for you.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

i knew i loved my husband after 2 dates, take her for her word woman feel faster then man

Best Answer

You can take the word love many different ways,she may love being with you.If you didn't say any thing back leave it the way it is, till next time,be more prepard to give a comment what ever you would like to set the record stright.

Best Answer

say " thank- you" lmao.

Best Answer

It means she loves you or she is a liar.

Best Answer

I agree with foreverbelieving, everyone should not be so cynical. Maybe she really fell fast for you, don't you consider yourself lovable? When someone loves you, it isn't necessary for you to automatically love them back, just accept her feelings and take it one day at a time.

Best Answer

Fortunately some people have a clear ob<x>jective about what they are looking for. It sounds like she knows what she wants and isn't afraid to speak her mind. I think it's great that you have someone in your life like that.

Best Answer

How RICH are you?

Best Answer

You may be dealing with a Stage 5 Clinger.<br />
<i>Run</i>

Best Answer

i think she really loves u but b carefull cause its still early times she might want 2 own ur whole being

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I have had this happen twice where the girl said this after only a few dates or a few weeks and in both cases it ended just as fast. In one case I found she was not broken up with he boyfriend. They had a fight and they split up but the relationship wasn't over. She went out to get laid. She met someone who made her feel good and it was nice and easy compared to the hardships of her relationship. I got hurt very much. That girl was 25 and had obvious issues and was very selfish. Most recently the girl was 42 and I saw many similarities between both of these girls. Both were very sexual. This latest one suddenly closed her heart to me. She obviously was involved with someone else. She probably hooked up with a younger guy. The first one liked younger guys too. But women as they get older seem to have an issue with their own age and tend to go with younger guys. This is also because they feel they have more emotional control with these kids. Both of these girls seemed to move very fast which indicated to me that the second one too was in a relationship and had a fight and she then met me. It was a hit and run in both cases. Love is when you truly feel what the other person feels. Love is also the high we get in the beginning of a relationship. But be cautious because they will fill your heart with love and then pull the drain plug and bleed you out while leaving you there to clean up the mess and wonder what you did wrong. I do believe in love at first sight but as nice a compliment it is to hear someone say "I love you" so soon, I would be skeptical about this person. That is a serious thing to say to a person and it suggests something very long term before we have even gotten to enjoy the beginning phases of new love and the relationship.

Best Answer

She dint what loves is <br />
to hers its easy go and easy come

Best Answer