Someone I know at school wants me to look in his eyes because I can't make eye contact with him very long. (P.S. Not because he's ugly.)
HaleyBloodRedRose1995 HaleyBloodRedRose1995 18-21, F 2 Answers Sep 27, 2011

It usually means they are captivated by them, and it makes them feel really good. That there is a warmth in your eyes they are drawn too. Why can you not make eye contact with him very long? If you really like him, just let the natural you shine through, he will appreciate it, and want to hang around with you. Good Luck

Best Answer

lol thanks but its not someone who's supposed to care about me because of our past though-its my ex. he always wants me to look him in the eye. i avoid looking at him (especially his face) and he's like "haley...look at me...look at me..."

Best Answer

If he's got a fob watch on a swinging chain, he's trying to hypnotize you..

Best Answer

lol :P good guess maybe :)

Best Answer

i said this because its like he's really trying to hypnotize me cause i catch him sometimes still not looking away even after i turn away.

Best Answer