Well neither of the answers are me at all so I guess he was just a fool ha ha mind you I was only 20 when he said it and it was only ever said once , guess mayb at some point then I was ha ha
Delightfu11deb Delightfu11deb 36-40, F 19 Answers Mar 16, 2012

Demanding - materialistic-attention seeking. For example--Paris Hilton.

Best Answer

Not worth the bother?

Best Answer

needy and/or expensive

Best Answer

Always spending money, have a high up keep. I was once told I was high maintenance because I bought some Tupperware. So stupid, some people's views that are called high maintenance. So depends on the person and their views, beliefs really.

Best Answer

It takes a lot to get along with you

Best Answer

To me, high maintenance means a woman who is all about her looks and the way other people view her. So they have to go and buy the latest fashions, hair and make-up have to be just right and if your attention isn't on her at all times, she'll kick off....Royal!

High maintenance women aren't in relationships long. Being jealous and insecure doesn't keep men around for long.

Best Answer

Means he's not a keeper.

Best Answer

But then people must have different opinions on that saying but Im neither needy or expect any thing I'm very independent and would hate to have. A keeper

Best Answer

You are too much work for him.

Best Answer

His credit card lives in fear of you .

Best Answer

Very much doubt that I want nothing. Nor expect anything

Best Answer

Male thinking knows only what goes from their wallets along with the bills involved , if a woman spends more than can be afforded then to many men this is considered High maintenance .

Best Answer

High Maintenance women tend to :

1: Spend more than the relationship can afford monetarily jeopardising its overall security, and confuse monetary expenditure and material things as directly equatable tokens of love, chinese culture also for instance often acceptably perceives monetary expenditure as a sign of love.

2: tend to be very worried about how other people / external groups perceive the relationship/family, and are obsessed with keeping up appearances at the cost of the relationship very often.

3: tend to be jealous very easily

4: tend to use the love they do put in, as a tool of manipulation within the relationship to control power in their favour

5: Tend to throw a wobbly any time the lovers attention diverts to anything other than them, ie if you spend to much or any time even with friends or family or even children, they start throwing a hissy fit.

6: tend to be incapable of seeing whats good about the relationship and being satisfied with it, and the small blessings and qualities within it until the relationship is already irreparably broken

7 Tend to have very high expectations and very low tolerance of behavioural patterns different to their own narrow beliefs.

8: Tend to enduce unecessary amounts of stress into almost every situation, as though they thrive on the stuff ?

9: Tend to throw a hissy fit and prefer to live in denial when confronted with a truth they dont like.

That to me is your … full on … High Maintenance woman

Best Answer

he means you are too self-centred

Best Answer

you might cause him to be broke

Best Answer

High Maintenance means that you are the kind of woman that a guy needs to

spend a lot of money on. A high Maintenance woman is usually very pretty and spends a lot of money on looking good. > getting nails done, hair done, spendy clothes, makeup, sauna baths, facials, waxing, and all sorts of other stuff.

See the High maintenance means you like to look good all the time

and it takes up a lot of your time and a lot of money to look that way.

Best Answer

I have a friend men consider high maintenance and it's because she needs to take 2 hours to get ready, not a on the fly type of person.

Best Answer

maybe he just thought you were too demanding, or something. or hard to keep or impress, i dunno.

Best Answer

As the answers given prove, it depends on the guy who is saying it. And the definition isn't important, I don't think. It is just the man's way of saying he's not that into you. He feels the relationship would be too much work to maintain. Hope you found a better match. Every combo doesn't work.

Best Answer