My friends catch him staring, I do every once in awhile. But when I do catch him, its like a weird longing/ thinking stare. Even his friends watch and stare as well. And it's getting to the point that I just want to grab him by his shirt collar and ask him why him and his friends do. It's all hard to explain, but my mom is friends with his family, and me and him used to be friends but then that turned into that early teen crush thing, ya know what I mean?
ChaoticIceKitsune11 ChaoticIceKitsune11 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 11, 2011

Is he somebody who is very shy? It could be as simple as that. Just talk to him about it. If he is shy he wont bring it up himself. A lot of young guys grow out of that. I did.

Best Answer

He can be when it comes to girls, even though he is a jock. He's really friendly too but he has his smart *** moments. When I talked to him last year, his ears turned red and he spoke very quietly but I heard him, he said he was glad I told him about my feelings. Plus when I called out him name he always came to me to quickly but he's so confusing..

Best Answer

Sounds like he is just shy. I was the same at that age. It wasn't until I had been a performer (drums) for a few years that I became more comfortable. He will eventually grow out of it.

Best Answer

he is thinking of something and don't realized he's looking at you

Best Answer

maybe he's regretting he said no and considering his chances lol. or maybe he just said no coz of his friends.

Best Answer

Could be both, I like ur answer. His friends are jerks but he's not, he's different from them but he still his egoistic moments. Lol he's smart as hell too

Best Answer

can i ask how old you are and how old he is? i think i know the answer to this straight away. he likes you alot, but he has turned you down twice because of his friends. if i were you i would speak to him when he is alone, and ask him why he stares at you, and why he turned you down twice before. :) he will be so shocked

Best Answer

I am 19 yrs old, and he is just a few months younger than me. He was a jock when we were in HS, and he's extremely smart too. I kinda think it was also bc of his friends like u said bc I'm a the farm/ country girl & me and his friends never got along at all.

Best Answer

Well when a certain guy stares at me i feel all poundy inside like my heart is gunna explode because i like this certain guy. It depends what you mean by "turned you down twice" if it means that he went out with your friends twice then clearly hes not interested in you or it just means that hes trying to get you jelous and see what your reaction is. If it means he turned you down like hanging round or coming over and he constantly watches/stares at you then hes cleaely interested in you x

Best Answer

I'm having that same problem with my old best guy friend. But to make matters worse he has a girlfriend. Every time she's around he'll never look at me, ignore me even just like i'm some type of disease. But then the second she's gone he'll stare at me longingly and forever it seems. We used to be able to tell each other everything well we did tell each other everything. The other day she saw him starring at me and they got into a fight. Does he want me or something? I can't figure out what this means. I'd appreciate the help! I'd just like to know why he's staring at me when he has a girlfriend. I'm 19 and he's 18. If that helps.

Best Answer

I don't think he is interested in your mind or personality... he just wants to shag you.

Best Answer