ForeverLuved ForeverLuved 18-21, F 20 Answers Dec 29, 2011

it means you need to find someone with a better sense of humor. thats not a joke, if you said something like that he'd probably flip.

Best Answer

I think it meams you need to have a talk with him,and find out what it really means.<br />
Best Wishes.

Best Answer

The guy is trying to see if you are ok with it.. so take a number

Best Answer

guys never joke about this sort of thing. he's telling you in a retarded, disrespectful way that he's having fun fooling you with the cheating. you really can do better than this.

Best Answer

hes one of those people that thrive on other peoples reactions and hes just being himself. you might like it or you might not but i believe its harmless. he may be a bit immature for you.

Best Answer

My boyfriend did that too and I don't know if he is serious or not, he said he was joking but it's hard to tell. /:

Best Answer

He is insecure or else not very smart. More likely both.

Best Answer

he wants to see your reaction cause he really means it and he's a jerk....from experience

Best Answer

He's definitely feeling you out. He may or may not be planning on taking action, but my advice is to not take it lightly.

Best Answer

I told him if he cheated I'd be DEEPLY hurt and i probably would leave him and never talk to him again. and it'd be easy for me to find someone much better.

Best Answer

That sounds pretty clear to me. Does he still joke about it?

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Sounds to me like he is testing the waters. She should just turn on him and say oooohhhh I feel so much better you want to. Because there is this really hot guy I been wanting to get with. Well now I know I can! Thanks honey bye!

Best Answer

Hahaha! Definitely!

Best Answer

It means RUN! You can do so much better : D

Best Answer

i is a hurt that cant be described there is no possible way to explain the pain

Best Answer