crazylady777 crazylady777 41-45, F 29 Answers Nov 21, 2009

He wants to make passionate love to you, but hasnt yet found the right words

Best Answer

That depends on lots of things. A kiss on the cheek can be a friendly greeting, it can be a signal that he likes you as more than a friend, or when given by someone you don't like/know it can be really really creepy. It all depends on the circumstances. Usually it just means that he likes you, but not enough to kiss you on the mouth.

Best Answer

It depends which cheeks! Face or Bottom? hee hee hee

Best Answer

he is your friend

Best Answer

if i kiss a woman on the check it means that i respect you but we ain't going anywhere if a guy has done this to you thats what i would think it means a guy will kiss there mum or sister on the check it's a way of saying hey ain't seen you in ages it means nothing

Best Answer

Means he kissed you on the cheek

Best Answer

Depends. Was there any tongue?

Best Answer

GAY?

Best Answer

Need more INPUT.

Best Answer

Your question IS valid, it's NOT stupid, but it DOES require more input... Is this a guy you just met? Is he a relative, or a co-worker? A stranger? Did you go out together? Is it early on in the relationship, or is he somebody you have not seen in a long time?<br />
Provide some of this information, and I will tell you what I think, be rewriting my response here :)

Best Answer

it means he's fond of you and has respect for you.

Best Answer

That he might need glasses!<br />
He missed.

Best Answer

He missed or you moved one of the 2

Best Answer

means he has no balls -no just kidding

Best Answer

Well when a guy kisses you then of course he likes you. I got kissed by the guy I like it was the best day ever I want it to happen more and more. Sorry not meaning to sound horny or something like that bit I just really like him. But back to the topic when I guy kisses you he's telling you that he like you, you have to be blind not to see it.

Best Answer

We are casually seeing each other for about 10 months now but it isn't until recently does he start to kiss my forehead, my head, and my cheeks alot now

Best Answer

I think if its someone you've been with for four years and had kissed u on the mouth almost always and randomly kisses you on the cheek its denial. Its him safely and politely distancing himself from you. Last night my bf was all over me tonight he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Can we say breakup is headed my way? Especially when I asked and got no reply. He ignorantly walked away. I was humiliated more by the unanswered question than the kiss on the cheek.

Best Answer

Depends the situation. if its a guy u like or are dating then its he loves you but might not be ready to kiss on the lips or if its a stranger that u think is creepy smack him or if its a friend just smile at him or something

Best Answer

I think a kiss on the cheek is him being in the safe zone because if he were to foce a kiss on her she might have taken it or rejected it also I think he has the balls to do that so that shows he respecps her and he is insterested! But than again others are different in how they handle it :)

Best Answer

we are friends (in the process of dating), does that mean he likes me too?

Best Answer