theres this guy i like but i cant gather up enough nerve to talk to him. i pass him in the school hallway a lot and we seem to make eye contact a lot-i usually look away first. what could this mean? might he like me back?
1990cupcake 1990cupcake 18-21 10 Answers Apr 26, 2010

He's not blind.

Best Answer

He is trying to be confident. He is in to you, but he may be a little reserved or he may just be unsure. The true test is the "look back". Give him a good stare as you pass in the hall... maybe a little half smile... and have your friends be watching. You DO NOT under any circumstances LOOK BACK. But, have your friends watch to see if he looks back. If he does, he wants you.<br />
Damn, I feel so young.

Best Answer

I've still have the same problem and yes he might like you. So what i did is found out to see if he liked me back and the answer was yes so we started dating.But I had to build enough of confident to ask him out.

Best Answer

That he's about to make his move on you!

Best Answer

i think that he likes her and he is juast shy to tell her what he feels for her.

Best Answer

Hawk's on the ball with this one.

Best Answer

he is probably wondering..."why is this girl always looking at me...hmmm..i think she likes me..will i take advantage or not...hmmmm"

Best Answer

he wants s.e.x!!!

Best Answer

He is calling you to him, go for it.

Best Answer

Yeah he might.

Best Answer