What does it mean when a guy looks at you when your not looking?
jennifer235 jennifer235 13-15, F 12 Answers Feb 18, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I think that he mite like you, interested of you. When I guy staresat you and you stare back ok well if you both make eye contact while looking or staring at each that thing that you like each. But if you try yo get up to a guy you like sns he says get away from me or mean things. And you say or do it back you like each other. But don't let that bover you if he does that.boys do that and lie about if they like you because there shy or scared to let you know because they mite think that you don't feel the sane way. Like a example like them, hate them and all that. Its kind of easy to tell him a boy/guy like you if he staresat you fit a long time then he mite like you or be interest of you. If he's with his friends and sees you and stares or looks at you he mite like you, be thinking about you, think your beautiful, or interested in you. But if a boy/ guy is scared or shy to let you know that like you or something give them time to not be. And if a boy/guy thinks that you hate them for no reason and people tell you that DVD you fell bad dont it's ok just make them a card, write them a letter, or a note. Ok people tell me that this one kid likes me but doesnt want me to know because he Mite think that I hate him or something ok what I did to not make them fill bad Is a made him a valentines day card and I wrote inside it dear whoever you like ok and then I putted o know you like me and I guess dont want me to know because you think that I hate you. Why do you think that I hate you? And then at the bottom I putted my name and rote to be honest I kind if do like you. And I putted a smiley face. And I decorated it and if your shy or shy to give it him I had my friend I trust in p.e. And that is on his team in school in six grade give to him. She told me age did and the first thing he did was asked who it was from she told them while read it ok he did and she told him not to tell no one he said ok and she asked if he read all of it hd said yes and the whole day he was smiling and then lol when he saw the candy on the outside she said he said wooooo candy! And she was laughing and ya bur he was happy if he was smiling and liked it. But ok if a friend that is a boy/girl who's the boy/guy you like in 6 grade in middle school on you team or a different team and says oh I dated hum before or says oh I know him and tells you bad things about him don't believe it until you see it. And that's there opinon not your so don't trust or believe what they say intil you see it or really know. Make sure he the one you want so that means sweet, kind, funny, helpful, cool, smart and all that ok. Know if you want to see if a boy likes you or others go to google and tip it in and chooses the first one and read all the tips there very good, helpful, others.

Best Answer

Ask the guy.

Best Answer

He's too shy too talk to me

Best Answer

He's checking you out.

Best Answer

You sure that's what it means

Best Answer

Sweetie, in this day and age I'm not sure of anything anymore.

Best Answer

So thats my answer hes checking me out?

Best Answer

It sure sounds like it.

Best Answer

Okay ill find out this friday because thats the time i get too see him in gym at school

Best Answer

He probably thinks your pretty. just be careful, too many people fall for someone to fast. your young.

Best Answer

I know since three years me and him are bestfriends

Best Answer

He's falking for me?

Best Answer

Ok, but if you like him again be careful. see if he likes you. if he doesnt dont get discouraged your young, one day guys will be lining up at you door. so just be patient. if it turns out to be you 2 like each other try talking & see how it works. dont rush anything & dont like him just because he notices you. good luck.

Best Answer

He is admiring the way the sunlight plays with your hair....*snigger*

Best Answer

Then how did you know? *bit confused* Q<>Q

Best Answer

Because i was talking to my friend and the corner of my eye I saw him staring

Best Answer

O0O ohhhhhh

Best Answer

He's probably just hungry. Despite scientific hypothesis, what a man is looking at isn't necessarily what he's thinking of.

Best Answer