YoloJOKES YoloJOKES 13-15, F 12 Answers May 13, 2012

Yup

Best Answer

Man of few words.<br />
Brain the size of a gnat.<br />
Or<br />
He just doesn't want to talk.

Best Answer

Had the same situation happen to me, so I said I will brb, then he would say okay, and I would wait awhile to see if he texted me back to see when I was done!

Best Answer

probably the guy is just in a bad mood or takes u as his timepass. when he wnts he will chat and when he dosent he wnt

Best Answer

Very true!! I hate guys like that... :/ but thankyou :)

Best Answer

I think he's either not much into you, the topic of discussion or he's in a rush for something or multi-taksing and not keeping up with the text... I'd end the conversation by sayin...t'was nice chattin but hav to dash off now gotta (say something that empowers u & go do it for real)...if he ever replies or not.. dont bother till he makes an effort to actually call u, then u know he is interested in u/what u have to say!

Best Answer

Omg thankyou so much!!!! :)

Best Answer

De nada querida!
bjs

Best Answer

Id say hes probably shy and just doesn't know what to say next. try asking him questions and see if he loosens up.

Best Answer

But what if you knew 100% he wasnt shy..??

Best Answer

Sure

Best Answer

he dont like texting

Best Answer

What if its facebook?

Best Answer

Usually, I would say in texting or messaging, a one word response is a conversation ender. Yeah don't reply back.

Best Answer

Thankyou! Thats what i thought.. :/

Best Answer

Just reply after him.

Best Answer

But if i reply, do you think he will think im annoying him? If that makes sense :/ ahah

Best Answer

Maybe or maybe not! Sometimes it can be that were making sure of what the other had said. Maybe after you repeat, he'll say something else which the conversation can carry on.

Best Answer

Trueee thankyouuu!! :)

Best Answer

you're welcome :)

Best Answer