My boyfriend keeps saying he doesn't want to take advantage of me, and I don't know what it means really, he has only had one girlfriend in his life and he thought they were in love and she just broke up with him after they made love..... so Idk
xxxEndlessNightmarexxx xxxEndlessNightmarexxx 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 13, 2011

He isn't going to have sex with you because it would mean more to you than it would to him even though he thinks it would be easy to sleep with you. Or he doesn't want to take a girls virginity because girls usually fall in love after their first time. Basically he would sleep with you but it wouldn't mean anything to him and he doesn't want to hurt your feelings

Best Answer

Sometimes, men say that because they want women to feel that they're trustworthy so that we'll lower our defenses more quickly and give in to them without having to be pressured. It's called "game".

But then, sometimes, the man is actually a good guy who wishes to do right by you.

Either way, take your time and trust his actions -- not his words. :)

Best Answer

He is afraid of doing something you will regret later because he wants to be with you for a long time.

Best Answer

I kinda like this answer....

Best Answer

I brought someone home who was very drunk and she wanted me to have my way with her and I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Best Answer

hes taking something from you he does not value much but you do value it.

Best Answer

Yeah..he will...

Best Answer

perhaps he truly does not want to take advantage of you as he is a man with high morals...or...he is not attracted to you and merely wishes not to hurt your feelings. Either way, he does sound like a nice guy.

Best Answer

I agree with wickedties. He is probably a man of high morals. That's rare these days. He means he does not want to do something with you that you may regret later on.

Best Answer

he wants something

Best Answer

It means that he is not going to take it to far :D

Best Answer

In my opinion, either he mean it or he just pretending to get something.

Best Answer

It means he respects your body my dear. Treasure that man. Its hard to find good guys who would treasure your body and virginity so that it can be given in the faithful way after marriage. If you believe in values, you will understand my words. Most guys are relaxed about sex..it becomes so quick that its just within a night and thats it...That man has probably alot of self control...that is hard my friend..for a male to control himself from taking advantage..

Best Answer

His ex obviously dumped him because she was dissatisfied with the sex. He is traumatized by that and afraid of what will happen when he has sex with you. I don't advocate sex outside of marriage but I know you won't decide on that on the basis of my advice. Evaluate him in a comprehensive way as to whether he's someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

If he has premature ***********, that can be fixed.

If he has ED, that can be fixed.

If he can bonk but doesn't come, that can be fixed.

If he has no clue about how to make love to a woman, he can learn.

Even if he has a small penis, two things can be done :

1. You can get an inserted Kegel exerciser and get excellent PC muscle tone, which will cause a woman to "feel" any man better. I read that 85% of American women have poor PC tone. Without that, they probably wouldn't gripe so much about men's sizes.

2. He can do penis exercises which increase both length and girth. There is at least one scientific study that vindicates the exercises' effectiveness.

The important thing is that he gives a hoot, that he's a motivated guy who will do what it takes to fix things rather than an apathetic "I can't be bothered" type. If he's the latter, he'll be a grief to you in many areas besides sex.

Best Answer

I agree with CC, I would have written something similar but I think he nailed it already.

Best Answer

1. He actually likes you enough to not want to actually hurt you, but not enough that he thinks he probably will.

2. He wants to make you feel like youre the one making the decisions, and so you think he's a genuinely nice guy and put out sooner.

Him saying that HE doesnt want to take advantage of YOU implies that he is in control, and he knows it. Hes also full of himself, and probably a 'player' only he is just well practised at making himself look like a good guy. Hes a manipulator, stay one step ahead. Act like you dont know what he is doing, cause then he'll know your angle. Keep your knickers on. :)

Best Answer

Oh yeah - he's saying that he doesnt want to take advantage of you... (but I want to have s** with you). Kind of like ' I dont want to take your money... (but I will). Or 'I dont want to impose... (but Im going to). All easy tools to make the person who they are trying to bang, borrowing money from or totally going to impose on, feel obligated to allow them to do so.Justifies whatever they are trying to take, because it was the giver's idea. This is hard to explain - but do you get what I mean? Scope out his ex on the down low, try find out what happened, without asking her outright..

Best Answer

He probably already is and doesn't want you to figure it out.

Best Answer

He means he knows that you are easy to manipulate.

Best Answer