He tells me he loves me and wants to be with me.. Were best friends who discovered we had feelings for eachother... I broke up with my ex but it was before the feelings for my best friend. He still hasnt and its been months! But he tells he never sees her and hasnt been "with" her since telling me how he feels. So what do u guys think
honestlyhopeless honestlyhopeless 22-25, F 9 Answers May 11, 2012

Sounds like he whipped up a can of man BS

Best Answer

It means he's too insecure to break up because he's afraid to be alone. I wouldn't even waste my time with someone who says something as half-witted as this because it also means he's not actually serious about making anything better. He's passively waiting for the world to drop something good in his lap but will not do anything to actively pursue it.

Best Answer

Omg... Thank u so much! Why didnt i realize this! I know him so well but my emotions have clouded my judgement!... Hes a shy, nervous sweet guy thats afraid to upset anyone....... Ur so right do i really want someone whose so freaking passive!

Best Answer

It's hard to see certain things when you're so close to something or someone for so long. This guy is NOT alone in his thinking by any means, a lot of people are like that. The people I've met who think like that tend to whine and complain a lot about how life is unfair and/or things didn't go their way but they never actually do anything about it. I can't even say it's immature because even kids don't think/act like that all of the time! Much luck to you, but do NOT feel like you need to be saddled down because he's not willing to actually be active in his own life. You're worth more than that and being with someone like that sells you short of who you actually are and what you're actually worth.

Best Answer

It means that he doesn't want to deal with the drama and confrontation of breaking up. He's waiting for her to do it, because then the blame can't be laid on him, since he's not the one that did the breaking up. And, depending upon how she handles it, he could come out looking pretty good to his family and friends.<br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

See that's where u r wrong my sweets.i love u from the time Jesus showed me u.its no x nothing period.this is your true cue if u r wating on Joe we r thro right now this second.i have no time or pt.to sit by n still let my x control my future still.im not intrested in a man who knows how ti make a fortunate,knows how to take the business world by storm through negioate n a genius at it,,than he tell me hes waiting on my x to be through.wait on my dear brother i have my answer.today this second i wait no longer on u n u asking for a date.joe playing games,so r u Jt im out.

Best Answer

i think he's a lying piece of crap and you should dump him. you have better things to do with your time.

Best Answer

Either he is using you or simply doesn't want to hurt that other person and let's it fade away.Anyway,the game he tries to play is pretty tuff and hardly ever ends in a good way.

Best Answer

Someone is lying and its not YOU!

Best Answer
Best Answer