You are getting used and played. You need a real boyfriend, not this FWB bullshit. Kick him to the curb.

Best Answer

to be brutally honest it often means hes had wat he wanted and wants to move on sorry just being honest.

Best Answer

yet he still wants to be friends, he really pissed me off tonight. I want to light into him and remind him of all the stuff ive done for him.

Best Answer

He added the friends bit to keep you hanging around, just in case. Billstickers hit the nail right on the head, sorry. You deserve better, you don't have to be friends with him you know, take back your power.

Best Answer

He's usin u

Best Answer

how can he be using me if there is no longer sex...

Best Answer

Maybe he just wanted to have you and then mocve on! DId you ever hear the saying,"Women want one man to fulfill all their needs and men what all women to fulfill their one need!

Best Answer

no i never heard that.

Best Answer

well is easy to see lookin in. Sometimes its not that complicated especially with men! Sorry to say! I could be wrong but that was my first instinct and i have no reason to sway you

Best Answer

Dont even give him a second thought honey and tell everyone you don't even remember! lol. that'll drop his ego down a couple notches. We are emotional, they are physical! Good luck hun

Best Answer