I've been dating this guy for almost 3 months.. and lately he always tells me "Thanks for being you".. any insights as to what this means? I'm flattered, but I'm just bad at reading people... well, bad at reading guys lol. So I don't want to read too much in to it. Thanks for the help once again EP community!
heartbroKen05 heartbroKen05 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 19, 2010

My ex-bf used to tell me that often. I asked him to translate it, but didn't get illuminated.

And all the women before me were horrid, of course:)))

In our case it was just mushy stuff to say when nothing better crossed his mind fast enough, or so I believe now.

You are way too young to read people, don't worry much about that ...

Best Answer

Like just about anything complimentary that a man says, it means "Let's go to bed." lol

Best Answer

Hey, that means you rock! It doesn't say much into whether or not he wants to be committed but it simply means he likes who you are.

Best Answer

Means he still has to get to know you better...

Best Answer

He appreciates you.

Best Answer

Probably about the same thing I'd mean if I said it. "I've dated too many women who were absolute fruit loops (as one of my friends might put it), and I'm glad to finally be done with all that. Thanks for being you!"

Best Answer

aww thanks! he has told me about the past girls he's dated, and from what i've heard, they've been horrible. he's been very hurt by them. i hope you're right! thanks for taking the time out to comment :D

Best Answer

I think you're lucky! This man is so appreciative of a woman like you, he just has to keep thanking you.

Best Answer

Thank u :) I feel lucky.. he confuses me.. but when he says those things it just reminds me what a great guy he really is.. its a huge change from the last guy :/

Best Answer

2 options

1 ) he is crazy about you,

2) he is taking the ****

Try not to be you for one day,and dont give him wat he wants,you will find out quickly which way he means it.

Greetings Hierman

Best Answer