He wants to be to be alone and had put "us" on hold! He says there is hope for us, but should I believe him? Is it possible, that I have done/said something? He says it has nothing to do with me...
FaroesePearl FaroesePearl 26-30, F 17 Answers Jun 12, 2012

It means he wants to be alone to think life through.

Best Answer

maybe it means just that.

Best Answer

That he wants to see what is around. If he finds nothing better he will come back to you.

Best Answer

"What does it mean, when a guy says you're disgusting. im a guy and you are a guy

Best Answer

You should go some where else and comment. You are simply a troll.

Best Answer

That's guy speak for.... I'm not sure if i want to be with you and if I do I'll call you. So don't call me.

Best Answer

He has had enough of your relationship and wants to be alone to "play the field " a bit longer without committing to one person. Just get rid, it will end in tears

Best Answer

He's not sure about something, and clearly you're apart of his uncertainty, therefore he wants to remove himself from you and figure out where he needs to be. He's trying to be as gentle as possible you must be a nice person :), but he doesn't want to be with you. Well for now that is; but why keep someone as your priority (waiting around), when they've made you an option? Be easy on yourself, be easy on him (he's trying to make it as easy as possible for you), embrace single hood, move on, life continues. time heals all wounds. Hang in there trooper! :)

Best Answer

I would just take that statement at face value and not try to read into it too much. Guys are generally pretty direct

Best Answer

Maybe he did something and doesn't know how to tell you. He could just be trying to figure out if he wants to be with you. You should just dump him and get on with your life. No one is worth the wait.

Best Answer

Hard to say without actually knowing him. He obviously wants some time to himself to think things over, but I have no idea what. :(

Best Answer

he's just not that into you. His loss; you however can now continue forward.

Best Answer

Time to take a next step.... Start going out for date.. ;)

Best Answer

Right now, he doesn't want to be with you.

Best Answer