janellerodriguez1317 janellerodriguez1317 18-21 19 Answers Apr 10, 2012

it means he thinks you can be his donkey KonG

Best Answer

he's socially retarded

Best Answer

your complexion and/ or facial structure such as nose, ears, lips, eyes, etc are reminiscent of a black person; even if you're not black, you dont have to be offended by it a lot of people assume im like part hispanic or even middle eastern, especially when i tan lol.

Best Answer

Sounds like someone is dialing up a booty call

Best Answer

What move did he make after saying that ? <br />
women listen to what men say ...wrong its what he does you should be paying attention to . <br />
BTW the universal understanding of "black features" are thick juicy lips , big butt and a good screw .

Best Answer

It's not necessarily a bad thing. If he thinks black people are beautiful or he just feels neutral then there's no problem it might even be a compliment.<br />
However, if he doesn't really think they look good....

Best Answer

It means you have a big butt

Best Answer

BOO!

Best Answer

Do you like ***** about white people. Annd go out on the supermartet sweep.

Best Answer

you have lots of junk in your trunk? not sure

Best Answer

It's almost definitely a compliment to your atypically nice posterior.

Best Answer

Probably lots of junk in the trunk, and you might be kind of loud, and talk like a stereotypical black person... I don't know.... I'd just assume you probably have plenty in the back.

Best Answer

I didn't mean this to be racist at all! I've been told the same thing and it's often been because of these reasons.

Best Answer