I'm 17, and I met this 18 year old guy in the summer. He's told me a lot that he loves me from a couple of months ago, and we were trying to make it work, but due to trust issues and me doubting whether he actually loved me and other problems, it didn't work out. He gave me a letter explaining everything and it said that he loves me but he thinks he can't love me without hurting me and because of this, I won't have feelings for him. He said he needs to get over me and this is the hardest thing he ever had to do. He said while he was finishing the letter he was crying because he loves me. Then he said goodbye, and that I was always the one. I cried a few times aswell thinking about it. So what does he mean by I was 'always the one'? Does it mean anything that I cried about it, because I don't usually cry over other people? Thanks :)
RomanceGirly RomanceGirly 16-17, F 7 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Every guy remembers the one girl, the one relationship 'that got away'. Without knowing more, I'd suggest that he is saying this in hopes that you'll come back to be with him, or a parting shot at you, like "hey, you were the one, but that perfect future has been crushed." <br />
Go with your instincts, you split up for a reason; was it a good reason or not?

Best Answer

never fall for this dear..this is very famous pick up line used by the ones who is gonna make u cry at the end.. be alert and dont stop him leaving..its for ur good!

Best Answer

it means hes a horney bastard and he want to keep getting the goods. reguardless of his actions. i dont recomend rewarding bad behavior

Best Answer

Translation=all the others said no

Best Answer