lonelyInLondon lonelyInLondon 22-25, F 7 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

he is not prepared to take things any further.

Best Answer

He doesn't get the reaction he expects when he tries to impress you.

Best Answer

or maybe he is an A...i have heard guys say over and over again..."she's too serious" about me and about other girls...."too complicated" is the new "too serious"...forget about it unless you hear it again from someone else....do you have any friend or family that you know will be honest? Ask them...since they know you

Best Answer

My guess is that he means one of two things. Either he can't figure out what you want from him because you give off mixed signals so he's unsure whether you're really into him or not... or he means that you have a lot of emotional baggage that causes all sorts of drama. (For example -- crying spells, needing a lot of reassurance that he cares about you, being overly jealous and possessive, etc. are all things that would be a huge turnoff to most guys.)

Best Answer

Probably that he thinks you're too complicated.

Best Answer

I got that. But what does it mean 'to be complicated'? I'm a normal girl!

Best Answer

Maybe he thinks you fuss about one aspect of your life disproportionately to others. Maybe he just doesn't want a long-term relationship right now but doesn't want to admit he has commitment issues.

Best Answer

Then why didn't he say so? That 'too complicated' thing doesn't mean anything! Why can't he be honest?

Best Answer

Because he's holding off for something better. If he can't find something in the immediate future, he wants to have you around just in case. Of course he won't say that outright to your face.

Best Answer

He's already got a girlfriend. But why doesn't he want me?

Best Answer

I don't know you from Eve, but you're not unattractive. Why is he considering new girls if he's already in a relationship? That's like using company time and resources to look for a new job. It's a good way to get fired and a sign of a scumbag.

Best Answer