When I turned to look at him, I caught him looking at me. He is a guy friend who I talked to in class and online. At first he looked a bit serious, I couldn't help but wonder: Does he like me? He kept looking in both my eyes, searching very hard for something. I figured if I smiled he would look away or smile back, but he did neither. His lips dropped a bit and his eyes widened a little, he looked less serious but didn't look away for even a second. He searched my eyes even more, and turned towards me more seeming to look closer into my eyes. So I finally looked away. After, I glanced at him and he was no longer looking at me, but smiling a little to himself. What do you think? Thanks!
Vivacity4 Vivacity4 18-21, F 13 Answers Oct 11, 2011

He is thinking about murdering you.

Best Answer

hahahha..... but truly this is not funny!

Best Answer

OK now its getting scary!!

Best Answer

is he still staring?

Best Answer

hahahaha

Best Answer

I'm thinking stalker alert. Who does that?? This sounds creepy to me. Anyways...a normal guy would immediately smile at you. A wierd guy would do what he did.

Best Answer

Yeah, maybe I should be careful?

Best Answer

Yes stay away...trust your initial gut feeling. If it doesn't feel right, then it isn't.

Best Answer

He's a tease. Trying to make you think he LOVES you or desires you. He's either a tease or a lunatic.

Best Answer

Why do you think he's a tease?

Best Answer

wtf? sum of the answers r kindaa stupid seriously...well its obiously he likes you but dnt noe if he should tell yuhh he likes you...

Best Answer

I think its obvious he likes you and hes probably shy

Best Answer

I'm sorry I confused you!!I got stuck on a thought and kinda spaced out and then came to again and realized that you were looking and thought COOL and smiled thinking YEAH,I JUST MIGHT GET LAID YET!! and that's the scoop honey!!So,you wanna hook up?You know cats stare alot but I never thought they would turn you on...you sick twisted .....I'm not going to say it...don't make me say it....I'm outta here!!!

Best Answer

....gross!!!!

Best Answer

maybe seeing if he could intimidate you ?

Best Answer

In my case for research & observation

Best Answer

Like what?

Best Answer

Skull structure ,hair consistency , how skin moves differently based on skull patterns , pitches in voice compared to others ,behavior, etc ... im a people watcher , someone did try to comeup to me but i zipped outta there but still within range , i startled that person .... sometimes i do this for laughs i eavesdropped on 2 dudes talkin about corn

Best Answer

That's weird... :) hahaha Why do you watch people?

Best Answer

Patterns , also though i am , i dont feel human & learning how to dwell amongst

Best Answer

Sounds like he might have some tricks up his sleeve. Maybe he's thinking about screwing you or maybe he wants you to approach him so he doesn't have to. ha, idk. :)

Best Answer

You got something Green stuck in your teeth or something dangling from your nose?

Best Answer