tanyasarai tanyasarai 18-21, F 14 Answers May 11, 2010

He wants to know what colour underwear you're wearing.

Best Answer

It means he like you and he is horny.

Best Answer

I think it means that he is really attracted to you. For me, a girl's laugh can be one of her most endearing and sexiest traits! Your laugh is a part of you, a part of who you are, and when you need to laugh you should just let it happen and never try consciously to change it (not that you could, anyway). There will be guys out there who will find it attractive. If a guy says he loves your laugh, accept it as a compliment, just as if he said you have beautiful eyes or a cute nose.

Best Answer

sooo many answers... surely someones got to be right.. who is it ?

Best Answer

it just means he likes you, all these people telling you that he just wants sex are just assuming he is like that not all men are sex starved or sex hungry, ask him out lol

Best Answer

Common sense will answer this question for you.

Best Answer

I can't see in his head ...but I believe that it is a small opening and you should try complimenting him back. Write his name in pencil inside your closet. Its fun to go back years later and go down memory lane.

Best Answer

That he may like you back in some way to, or that he simply just thinks your laugh is cute and nothing more.

Best Answer

Nothing much.

Best Answer

Maybe he wants to get laid.

Best Answer