So I REALLY like this guy. I've liked him since November and today while we were talking we somehow got onto the subject of hair. He asked me what I do to my hair because he said that my hair looks really nice. I said that it's kind of gross because I have random blonde highlights and I got my hair and showed him. He got really close and felt my hair and looked at it for like 15 seconds and we were really close to each other during those 15 seconds. when I put my hair down he started touching other parts of my hair near my back. Does this mean anything? When we were close i really felt a connection, hope he did too.
poohbell2009 poohbell2009 18-21, F 14 Answers Apr 20, 2011

seems a good sign to me. i mean, even if he isn't into you, he's not repulsed, right? he didn't run screaming or try to scrub his hand with bleach...

Best Answer

he has hair fetish. its a genetic condition. those who have it are attracted to girls' hair.

Best Answer

Let me go on for a long,

long time breathing in

the fragrence of your

hair; let me bathe my

whole face in it, like a

thirsting man in the water

of a spring;let me wave it in my hand like a scented

hankerchief,to the air with memories.

Baudelaire

Best Answer

:) it seems he's definitely showing he has feelings for you, and did it in the most respectful way possible...very awsome, very sweet, right on :) :)

Best Answer

tenderrness is in his hands, but be careful...he might be acting

Best Answer

To me it signifies that he wants to get closer....be more intimate with you....not necessarily in the physical sense....but he feels comfortable enough to stroke your hair....its great body language....:)

Best Answer

he likes you because of your hair

Best Answer

Well, I can't really describe it, but the sleazy guys that are in it to hit it don't usually do that unless they're patient. Guys like me get lost in actions like that. If he was just staring for 15 seconds, he may have been having a warm feeling running through him, since that's what I feel. It's most likely a show (an OBVIOUS one) that he likes you. The part about him touching your hair near your back ( to me) is a sure sign he likes you. :] GOOD LUCK!

Best Answer

I would say that he likes you for sure, very sweet way of getting close to you too.

Best Answer

well a guy touching hair could be a good thing but i wouldnt read too much into it you should let him openly clearly say what he feels so you dont read signals wrong guys touching hair could mean anything he likes the shine or the smell the way it looks etc if hes always touching it then ask him if he likes it get some feed back find out whats up with all the touchy touchy haha

Best Answer

it means he touched her hair i try not to read in to "signals" most of the time there in your head.

Best Answer

Oh he felt a connection alright. Your hair was an excuse to get close to you, and touching your hair was a polite way to touch you without being a pervert. no joke

Best Answer

i think it's a really sweet gesture. :0]

Best Answer