wonderwhy123 wonderwhy123 46-50 14 Answers Jan 6, 2009

He was probably just trying to be a gentlman, and not come off as pushy....I would welcome that, over the groping guys any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

Best Answer

Unfortunately for you it means different things to different guys, and different things in different circumstances. First date, I would think if it had been a nice night and neither of you felt you wanted to do anything rash then a kiss on the cheek would suffice. On the other hand if it was a hurried peck and see ya then that's probably not ideal.<br />
A good kiss on the cheek would bee cheeky, smiley one that leaves you wanting more. If he did that then you're in, he's just teasing you.

Best Answer

OMG - That wasn't a man, but a space alien, implanting a chip in the woman's brain. Ask her and I will bet he ran his tongue out when he kissed her. This was not really a tongue but an alien chip implantation tool that grows inside these vile space alien's mouths. She probably didn't feel the device as it ran down her ear canal with the chip and stuck it directly onto her brain. Why would these aliens implant chips? They want to turn the entire human race into batteries (you saw the movie Matrix, no doubt). Tell this woman to stand on her head in the commode and flush three times. If she hears something like a waterfall that proves she has a chip in her brain. For instructions on removing chips send me all the money in your bank account and SASE. Allow ten business days for shipping and handling and for me to make a clean getaway. Good luck. I hope this helped.

Best Answer

It means good night/goodbye.

Best Answer

It means There Isn't Going to be a Second!LoL.I am Sorry,but It's True.

Best Answer

I think that it means that He is worth a second look....It is s sweet thing for him to do.....It shows that he is interested....But is willing to take his cue from her....He is willing to take it slow if this what she wants......I saw see him again....and enjoy that you have seemed to find one of the few Good Men left in this world today.....<br />
I know a few guys that would have been offended if you did not invite then in for at least a grope or even more....<br />
So I would love it...Makes me think the he is the challange...and want to try for more....hehehehe<br />
In fact that is how I got my husband....He played hard to get....and me I found a husband...when all I was looking for was another notch on the bed post........<br />
Singer was a bad firl at the time...hehehehe

Best Answer

It depends on what kind of meeting it was. If it was a date, well and good. If it was a business meeting, I might question the appropriateness.

Best Answer

It may depend on what culture this person is from. In some areas kissing on the cheek is like a hug.<br />
I would say they are interested and just see what develops from there.

Best Answer

i think this is a good way to end a first meeting.. i mean would you rather he grabbed hold of your boobies... it is a polite way of saying good by and maybe i will want to do this again sometime...

Best Answer

I'm surprised this question doesn't end with "and they aren't even friends" Whats up with these type of questions lately?<br />
He's probably flirting with her, if she liked it then she was flirting back.

Best Answer

It means she needed some mouthwash.

Best Answer

Its possible that he likes you and wanted to kiss you good night, and he chose the cheek rather than the lips as not to be too forward (like guys used to kiss a girl's hand). Afterall...it was only the first date. Chivalry is not dead.

Best Answer