but that you need to let him. How do you do that? Sounds silly I know....but seriously how?
loudn loudn 26-30 8 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It means he wants you trapped into needing him. It means to walk into the trap. Never need your partner. There is no need. Want to do for your partner.

Best Answer

that s cynical.....but worth considering

Best Answer

Less cynical than it appears.

Best Answer

It is simply an unspoken business contract.<br />
him = :money + gifts + unfettered attention + five star EVERYTHING<br />
you = HIS canary in a cage to take out + play with when and where HE wants.

Best Answer

Provide financially, mentally, and physically in every aspects of happiness..

Best Answer

I think this can vary extremely widely.<br />
Some guys really might be trying to make you totally dependent on them, and want to control you and seriously take care of your financial needs and so on. That's maybe nice, but probably a huge RED FLAG.<br />
Other guys say this in a different way. For example my boyfriend has said this before. What he means is that he wants to be there for me, help me out in ways he can (car maintenance, for example), be my shoulder to cry on when I have a bad day. Very sweet. He's not trying to control me nor could he truly "take care of me" financially as he currently makes less $ than I do.

Best Answer

I should have clarifyed in the question....not meant in a financial sense. How do you let someone take care of you? I don t really get it.

Best Answer

Think of it more as "being there for you". Does that help at all?

Best Answer

yes it does, thanks.

Best Answer

depends on the person. It could be as simple as you letting him help you rather than just struggling along as if you have to go it alone

Best Answer

He´s much older than you and he´s using his financial situation as an advantage.

Best Answer

lol, no, not really older and certainly no more money. but I can see that can often be applicable.

Best Answer