So here is the full sentence: "Just when i thought you couldnt be any dumber, you go and do something like this.. and totally redeem yourself"
stuck79 stuck79 26-30 7 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Redeem means you "invalidate all your faults". invalidate means "make useless".

I'm very sad that you don't know what redeem means.

Best Answer

Im sorry but english is not my first language. Thank you for explaining.

Best Answer

I feel more sad knowing that you're already more proficient at english than I am in any other language.

Best Answer

Sounds like a line from "Dumb and Dumber".

Best Answer

He must think you stupid but then you did something he thought smart thus redeeming your stupidity. Sounds like a class A jerk.

Best Answer

Thank you.. English is not my first language and i cant tell the redeem part is more negative that then first of the sentence! Well i dont know which one it means, like you said or what ellision13 says. Either way the person is a jerk!

Best Answer

You are welcome.

Best Answer

it means he was starting to believe you weren't completely dumb but whatever you did pretty much overruled that thought

Best Answer

Is that from a movie? Taken out of context, it means nothing. What was done that caused him to say that.

Best Answer

I done wrong to someone, then i tried to fix it and the person refused my apology. He put a similar story to what ive done, taken from the internet and put it on his myspace , this sentence was his comment. We are not on speaking terms

Best Answer

i think it has something to do with gamer points and achievements

Best Answer

Just when i thought you couldnt be any dumber, you go and do something like this.. and totally redeem yourself

Best Answer