Post
mywalk8 mywalk8 46-50 12 Answers Aug 17, 2011

Your Response

Cancel

it means he has no manners

Best Answer

So im guessing it means, probably 93% that he is either, using you for something, not interested, would be a rubbish boyfriend or husband, is rude, unkind, hurtfull (you see my point) or the other 7% that he is shy and doesnt want to talk. (VERY UNLIKELY) <br />
If i were you i would either i dont know while he isnt on the phone get a friend to call you chat to her and be like oh im round inamin no not doing anything important see ya soon! And then say sorry im gonna go see __________ &lt;-- (better if its a boys name) and go :)

Best Answer

it means he is ignorant *if* he can't reject the calll and thens turn it off so he doesn't get disturbed again.<br />
<br />
On the other hand ... <br />
<br />
It also means he is reliant on his phone *if* he needs to reply in order to do his work, no matter what the hour of the day is. It could mean there is currently a family issue going on and he needs to be kept in touch with how things are. This topic is *never* as clear-cut at it might first appear in *how* it is asked.<br />
<br />
A bit more information might help in describing just what these calls are?<br />
<br />
~F~

Best Answer

It means he is too rude to be a good friend

Best Answer

I don't know what it means in your situation but in mine, where The Woman Who Is In Charge Of My Life(but not my sex life) was on the cell phone in front of me almost constantly practically as soon as we first met, it meant I was not and am not a priority, she is rude and thoughtless and I am Crazy and Foolish to put up with it.<br />
Just the other day she was in the hospital for a short stay. I had to get a neighbor to take me to visit. The three of us had a brief conversation then she was back to her phone - and not even talking but just texting, something that is not supposed to be a time dependent thing.

Best Answer

he doesnt care enough about u or hes cheating!!

Best Answer

hes either working or screwing your sister

Best Answer

If you are just getting to know him, he is rejecting you. Or he is one of those business obsessed guys who will never really have time for anything except business. Either way, there is no real relationship possible. If you have been seeing him, and he has just started doing this, he probably wants to end the relationship or at least distance himself from you.<br />
<br />
He is being deliberately rude. In a worse case scenario he is testing you to see how much you will accept being put on the back burner of his life.<br />
<br />
No matter what, it sucks. Don't put up with it.

Best Answer

it doesnt mean anything unless u like him

Best Answer

it means he is trying to ignore you

Best Answer

Related Questions