theangelDean theangelDean 18-21, F 11 Answers Aug 25, 2011

If he is wearing one silver and gold, with the silver one slanted at a 43 degrees angle in the left ear, and the gold one slanted at a 94 degrees angle relative the cheek bone in the right ear, it means he is gay, however if the silver one is slanted at a 63 degree angle it means he is straight.

Best Answer

I thought it was if the gold one was slanted at 43 degrees in the left ear . . . Crap, I've been pummeling straight dudes for no reason . . .

Best Answer

its means he has both ears pierced.and he can wear a earring in both ears.this 1 ear thing went out off date about 20 year ago .as for the gay thing who cares ,earrings are their to be enjoys by all.

Best Answer

doesnt mean gay at all... loads of males have both ears done.... i like it...some men really suit it...the gay thing is nonsense...they are your ears...i would say go for it...who makes up these silly rules anyway ..

Best Answer

ok just wondering because so many people tell me it does :P

Best Answer

It doesn't mean anything and no, it shouldn't matter...wear what you want and pay no attention to anyone who derides you for it. It's personal expression so if you like it, get them both pierced.

Best Answer

well i have them pierced already but want to try it on see how it looked

Best Answer

It means he likes earrings. Like I do!

Best Answer

During social periods in this U.S., piercing in a man's ear was a sign he was gay. So that is where it came from. It was a sexual empowerment. Now to those younger, it may not mean a thing and as some say, just decorative piercing. That is YOUR social expression that used to mean a guy was gay! So don't be surprised that when some of us see a guy with pierced ears (means bi-sexual in my time) we still think it has a sexual connotation. And many still adhere to the "sign". Don't diss something you don't have any clue about! This is part of social culture.

Best Answer

I think it is a bit tacky

Best Answer

I prefer that men not wear earrings or piercings unless they are gay or bi. If I were in control of earrings on men, I'd say one earring in either ear symbolizes gay, one earring in each ear symbolizes bi. No earrings symbolizes straight.

Best Answer

i think that is bs who in the hell made up this thing any how ?

Best Answer

I worked with a guy who had two earrings and a girlfriend, didn't stop all the other chicks at work from lusting after him. Don't worry, I highly doubt it will affect your love life.

Best Answer