flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 17 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Hobbies

He must be womanizer at least by dreams...and all those young ladies need not be ladies at all.. Even some of them are ladies they need not be young...

Best Answer

Thanks for BA

Best Answer

I think "sexual predator" I slowly walk away from those types.

Best Answer

He's going through a mid life crisis?

Best Answer

Haha, Right?

Best Answer

must be a playboy lol

Best Answer

That there area lot of desperate "hot young ladies" out there collecting friends that probably wouldn't give him the time of day if he tried.

Best Answer

he is gay

Best Answer

haha lmao...totally ;}

Best Answer

Idk a predetor

Best Answer

he's a schmuck.

Best Answer

A very lucky man who flirts like mad with anything in a skirt as my father would say

Best Answer

He's in the 'friend zone' a lot

Best Answer

I disagree with most of the posters here, i'm 50 years old, I have a facebook account, and while not all of my friends are what you describe as "hot young ladies"<br />
I'd say that most could come under that catergory. I didn't request their friendship, they befriended me, some of them were Ladies that I worked with. I am certainly not a perv, or having a midlife crisis. I never have, and never will talk dirty, or behave inappropriately to any Lady, "hot" or not.

Best Answer

He is a dreamer

Best Answer

Depends on the *man's* age. If he is a hot young male, then it is to be expected. If he is old, then he is dreaming. If he is a middle aged man, then he is just having his mid-life crisis. Leave him be.

Best Answer

That he declines all the friend requests of anyone who does not meed his requirements regarding looks so that he looks like he is some kind of intelligent, attractive man that all the young beautiful women want. In other words, he is probably compensating for low self-esteem/a bad self-image.

Best Answer