Ok so this professor always seem to just stare at me, and looks away when I catch her. Like one day I'm sitting in my seat doing my paper and I look up and she's staring at me with her face prompt up in her hand. Of course when I looked at her she quickly looked away. She has done that a few times since I've been in her class. She always puts me in front of the class whenever there's a group activity, it don't matter what number I'm in she always put me in front. I've had her before and she did the same thing,only last time when she stared at me she did not look away. I always sense that she tries to get my attention by making un-necessary noises or turning something on and then off for no reason. I might be over analyzing that part but idk, I just want to know what it means
TheLadiesLoveMe TheLadiesLoveMe 18-21, F 7 Answers May 1 in Community

wait until after your class ends and then ask her

Best Answer

She wants to enter you for a noble prize! Either that, or she believes you are a unique individual that stands out above the rest of your peers! :P

Best Answer

she likes you or you remind her of someone or you are her son she gave up for adoption

Best Answer

I'm a female dude

Best Answer

so daughter, then

Best Answer

Sounds well creepy, why not suggest if you can sit up back of class or just sit up there,,<br />
But thats just me, it may be innocent glances she may feel youll go far and sees you as her star pupil. <br />
Its a funny one id be interested to see what others think.

Best Answer

I do sit in the back. She still looks at me. And other students see that and they start looking at me then whisper stuff.

Best Answer

Maybe she thinks you're really smart or maybe you remind her of a younger family member or even herself. Or maybe she wants to bone you

Best Answer

I'd be scared, and switch classes.

Best Answer

She might have a little crush on you or some sort of fascination.

Best Answer