SUPERBOOKIE SUPERBOOKIE 46-50 16 Answers Jul 30, 2009

Sprits are either good or bad. If it's something bad the spirit is trying to do, obviously it's a "bad" spirit. If you have a the spirit (Holy Spirit) of God inside of you, although you would still be able to feel an evil presence, you have nothing to fear.<br />
Look to God to do away with this spirit and if you faith is great it'll flee. They tremble and the mere utterence of the Lords name Jesus Christ. I can't tell you how many time I've had an evil presence flee from me cause I just have that much faith in my God.<br />
Good luck to you.

Best Answer

Generally speaking, if anything untoward happens to you, its a wake-up call that "something in your life needs investigation". That there's some karma that needs researching.<br />
How do you do that? Its something they aught to teach everyone in schools, because it happens frequently in everyone's life; but they don't teach it, so most people don't know where to begin.<br />
If one becomes an initiate on the path of ascension, one learns of specific tools that can allow one to find out in detail the reasons for this kind of stuff happening; but for the average person, the best method would be either to ask to be shown - either by the spirit itself or by something the Nature Kingdoms in your vicinity do, or by a dream - or go to a competent psychic / shaman who can journey into the spirit dimension and find you more details.

Best Answer

Nobody can cause harm to man except himself.

Best Answer

Join the club dude. I'll tell ya right now, blessings and crap from preist don't work (I know, I've tried). I may be sounding harsh, but I'm telling the straight out truth without any of that sugar coating. What exactly is that spirit doing to you anyways? I have a harmful spirit that follows me EVERYWHERE, and hurts everyone around me too. Heck, my friends have been choked a few times! No one can usaually tell why a spirit is hurting you or following you, etc. It's just mostly some reason that they have that we can't figure out. It'd be a good idea to research about ACTUAL ways to get rid of negative spirits or just research spirits in general.

Best Answer

You need to get your house blessed because malovent spirits have usually been killed or murdered. They are trapped between 2 worlds and need to be shown the llight.if

Best Answer

It could mean a lot of things. You should provide more detail. But obviously it is mad at something you may have done. Have you done anything different than usual lately?

Best Answer

What kind of harm is this spirit trying to do to you?

Best Answer

get off the acid...or at least stop letting the spirit drop it...

Best Answer

I think its a gay(if male) or a woman's ghost which hadn't had $*# for "long time"..and it just found the right person and thats YOU!! I mean look at it..they are trying to harm you and stuff...wow..such sickening raping ghosts....

Best Answer

I would assume that it could mean a number of things. There isn't just one reason why a person or an animal would try to harm you, so I would assume that would apply to spirits too.

Best Answer

I would assume, the spirit is upset. Reasons could be various, without further ado.

Best Answer