foruriiisonly foruriiisonly 51-55, M 15 Answers Mar 2, 2012

She is angry with you and you're supposed to figure out why. Once you do you have to admit you were wrong and then she might forgive you. LOL

Best Answer

Means your getting alittle taste of heaven,lmao

Best Answer

It means that you'll worry that you've suddenly gone deaf.

Best Answer

It means that it's time for you to do your best to calmly state "I see you don't want to talk right now", go about your normal routine, and essentially wait until she is going to talk. The silent treatment is a manipulative way to try and get your attention and evoke your sympathy...it's not a mature way of solving an argument or expressing thoughts/feelings. It brings to mind my sister when she was a toddler and would get angry and pout, giving the entire family the silent treatment...

Best Answer

umm.. who the hell cares if its mature...? it means were angry and stfu or else youre going to make the situation worse. you think you wont go silent if i were to curse you out right here and now??? obviously youre not gonna speak to me so shut up and realize why we do it first before you make opinions. we could be the bigger person if youre still flapping your lipsss..

Best Answer

Probably means your lucky.

Best Answer

oh boy, you are in trouble. hit the self destruct button QUICK!

Best Answer

It means you're in deep shyt and supposed to know why and apologize, like yesterday! But it's one of two things possible, you ARE being manipulated or she's afraid to come out and say what's on her mind. You can only ask what's wrong so many times. If you don't get a response you can't be faulted for going on with your normal routine. She, men, adults in general need to grow up, speak up and be honest but not hurtful to one another. She needs to woman up and let it out or let it go.<br />
Best of luck to you.

Best Answer

I do that when I'm annoyed or upset with a guy.

Best Answer

She is right whether you like it or not!!!

Best Answer

She wants your full attention. Wants to forgive you for whatever she thinks you have done but wants you to acknowledge what it is and say what you are going to do about it

Best Answer

It means she really dug you after all.

Best Answer